As described above, eutrophication has caused serious water pollution in the three major bays and other designated lakes and reservoirs. To reduce the inflow of nitrogen and phosphorus that cause the problem, it is required to employ advanced wastewater treatment. In addition, to improve the quality of treated water, it should gradually be introduced to the plants that currently employ conventional activated sludge processing by promoting partial facility and equipment alteration. Aiming at the creation of a good social environment, JIWET has been working on the improvement of water quality with advanced wastewater treatment via joint research.
Joint research already conducted
「An investigation study about nitrogen and phosphorus removal process、
「Investigation Research on a Nitrification Promotion TypeAnaerobic Anoxic Oxic Process」etc.
「Study of simultaneous nitrification and denitrification controlled by NADH」
「Evaluation Research on the Nitrification-denitrification Process」
- Investigation of the practical application of a “sewage high-level treatment system using pre-coagulation and carriers”
- An investigation study about nitrogen and phosphorus removal process
- Research on Reduction of Flocculant Addition in Step Feeding Ｔｙｐｅ Multistage Nitrification/Denitrification Process
- Research on performance evaluation of the high-speed filtration institution in the Sibaura water renovation center
- Investigation research on a nitrification advanced type aversion non-oxygen-aerobic method
- Research on the best collaboration of various wastewater treatment facilities in system upgrade
- Research on anaerobic-anoxic-oxic process using media with internal recycling (nitrate recycling)
- Joint research on reusing advanced treated effluent and on performance of advanced treatment process in Todoroki Water Treatment Center and Egawa river waterway
- Research on the utilization of the advanced treatment system using media and pre-flocculant